CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 30, 2009

STOPTHEABORTION.ORG

I had got an email from my mom to stoptheabortion.org to sign the petition and help a good cause. So Shana and I signed it. I got an email from the Director saying they had 27,000 votes in the first month which is good but their goal is 100 million to take to the White House. It would take 123 years to get 100 million at 27,000 a month. So I called the director in Atlanta and he said they didn't have anyone to be state director for Idaho and asked me if I would do that. I said I would. So if everyone that reads this would sign the petition and tell 5 people it would get the snowball effect going. Now I have to admit I was for abortion in the cases on rape or incest but I talked to the preacher ( which is also a counselor in town) about it and he said that the women that have had abortion have the weight of not only being raped but taking a human life. He said that they feel better when they can give the baby up for adoption or in some cases they want to keep the baby after about 3 months in the womb. So we will appreciate all the help we can get, tell your friends, your neighbors, people at church, and send a strong message to Obama and the world or we could just give up never do anything and let the country and the world go in a downward spiral.

2 comments:

Michael Pressley said...

John, Thanks for posting this on your blog. I received that email a while back and made sure to sign it as well. Its amazing how people de-value human life and can so easily discard a child. (especially in the cases of late term abortions). I will be sure to keep the message going and get as many of my friends to sign as well. I hope all is well with you and Shana. Looking forward to the next time we can come back up and even more so to when we can do that hunting trip we talked about. Have a great day!

Cylee Pressley said...

Good for you. Its good to see others trying to make a differnce. If I had your guys e-mail I would send you a commerical that was suppose to have been played at the super bowl, but was pulled. (About abortion) It was really great.