CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Deer drive by Wolverine

Shana and I have found a popular spot to go see hundreds and I do mean hundreds of mule deer. For the most part they are out in the fields over a hundred yards away but there is a spot down the road where they like to cross and run up and down the mountain and you can get alot closer. We also got permission from the land owners of the field to do some shed "antler" hunting. We are really excited about that.

2 comments:

Ben said...

Check out those deer! That's crazy you got so close! Lots of fun. One time I was sitting in class and I looked outside the window and there in the grass were two little deer traipsing through campus. In Provo. Right in town. Then one time I was jogging and ran into a herd of deer and I scared them all off. Pretty damn crazy.

I miss you guys! Hope all is well!

Love, El Magnifico.

Silence Paine said...

Nice Deer!