CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Visit with Mike and Cylee

I think these two could pass for sisters. Don't you? For those of you who don't know this is Shana's cousin Cylee Pressley who lives in Salt Lake with her husband and my partner in crime Mike and 3 kids. They had alot of fun and Mike and I had fun just listening to them talk about the old days. After Mike and I went golfing and we ate luch and relaxed from the heat, we later went bowling were Shana made a bet that the loser would buy dessert and of course we lost. So after bowling we went out to eat at Texas Roadhouse and had alot of good times.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't believe I'm able to leave comments again. Yes, you could pass for sisters. My identical twin and I don't look that much alike anymore. I'm so glad you got to visit and enjoy the time together.
Mom T.

Michael Pressley said...

That was a great trip, and now Im looking forward to this one as well. Cant wait to go camping and get up in the mountains where we belong. Thanks for making the trip down here....its great to have you guys so close