CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Yes another hike

This is our destination those pile of rocks at the top, I did have to zoom in with the camera which doesn't make it look that far or that high but it was just ask our legs. This is out at Mink Creek outside of Pocatello. We had lunch with Ford and Carol this afternoon so we didn't get there till around 3:30 or so. We had many stops along the way to have a snack or mainly so I could take a breath. I have to admit Shana kicked my butt on this one I would say whatever I could to slow her down. There were alot of parts that were pretty steep and she looked like a mule deer bouncing up to the top. We have a goal to go hiking every weekend but who knows what will actually happen. Its nice though going somewhere you've never been and exploring because you never know what your going to come across. We said we are going to start writing a hiking journel and write about the things we see but who knows when we'll start that either. Ok thats all for now I'm tired.

1 comments:

Nancy said...

Looks like you all have found some super places to hike. Love your pictures. Actually your area reminds me a lot of what you would see around here once you get out of the city.