CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Blah

Shana has been sick since Thursday. We don't know what happened she would feel like vomiting whenever she would try to stand up. Then she started feeling better on Saturday then even better today. We haven't really done much this weekend. We've been taking care of Bob and Kathleens horses, dogs, and cats since Friday. Friday was one of the more hectic days I've had in a while and I know its not much compared to you people with kids but Shana was sick so I had to feed our dogs then go meet my boss to pick up some paperwork in Blackfoot then over to Bob and Kats. When I got there I realized that I forgot the house keys so i could feed the cats and let them out, so I had to go back home pick up the keys then go back there and take care of all the animals. Good thing my job lets me make my own schedule because the time I did all of that it was about 10a.m.. So then I had to work without a lunch till about 6:30 and I was in Pocatello. So I had to go back to Bob and Kats and put the cats up and feed all the animals again, then Shana needed some medicine and some other stuff so I had to go to Walmart and finally when I got home had to feed our dogs again. I was pooped. So this weekend we just took care of the animals, watched movies and vegged out and it was nice.

2 comments:

The Carter's said...

That's a bummer u were sick! We have had a pretty nasty cold at our house lately so I feel ya on veggin out. I know I have been bad about keeping up been busy ya know. But I'm back and hopefully will keep em coming this time. The kids and I went to la conner wa on yest. which la conner is on the mainland right off the island for us so about 30 min from our house...it was amazing I want to go back on a warmer day and get more pics. But man it sure was great to just look at how beautiful it was. You guys need to take a vaca and come stay with us. Its a day drive and u would love it! So if ya ever want to the offer is always open. Sure miss u guys!

Cylee Pressley said...

When you post it does not update!! (I think I have complained about that before.)

I hope Shana is doing better I NEED to call you people so we can catch up and talk. I hope you are doing better Shana. Being sick sucks. I am just getting over strep.

The sleep over with the boys looks fun. What great family you are to take there kids for the night. Great pictures.

We got snow today!!!! I think you guys are getting some too..are ya? I am not used to this crazy weather.

It was fun looking at all your posts.

Love ya,

cy