CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pregame hanging out with Jerry Sloan

I know what your thinking, man John must have grown about 7 inches or so but to tell the truth, yes I have. Kidding. He is 1 step down from me. We were lucky to get to talk with Jerry before the game. I told him you probably don't remember me but I'm from Belle Rive ( which is where I grew up for those of you who don't know and where Jerry has always lived nearby). He said where did I meet you and I told him where and that it was a couple of times about 6 or 8 years ago. He said what are you doing out here and I pointed to Shana and introduced them and said I married a girl from Blackfoot. He told us he went home briefly during the all-star break and said maybe he will see us again sometime. We told him good luck in the game and he told us good luck and best wishes for both of us. It was nice of him to take the time out before the game to take a few minutes with us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're so happy you had the opportunity to speak to Jerry before the game. I'm sure it makes his day to see someone from back home, and who attended his old school. It's great that he is always willing to speak to visitors.
We're glad that Shana got to finally meet him.
Mom

Nancy said...

How cool! We take all of those "freebies" we can get too, things we would never be able to afford otherwise.

Nancy said...

Re: your comments on my blog
Fairly light winter here so far. We usually get dumped on in March and April. We are starting to have some nice days where we can get outside a bit more.