CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Shana and I went to Bob and Kathleens for thanksgiving dinner. Shana and Kathleen did all the work while me and Bob caught up on some football. The dinner was great we had all the staples of a thanksgiving dinner like the turkey, stuffing, mashed taters, pumpkin pie, pumpkin cake pie, apple pie and yes we had our veggies also. I am use to eating around noon but we ate around 2:30 so when they were still preparing the food I kept hovering around the kitchen until it was ready. Kathleen fixed enough food for 3 familys so we all were sore afterwards. Then Bob and I crashed out on the couch (seperate couches) for a little nap. All in all it was a good day, wish we could have spent the day with all of our families. Hope everyone had a good thanksgiving.

1 comments:

Nancy said...

Ha, ha! I bought 4 turkeys because they are cheeper than any other kind of meat and they went into my freezer. We are starting to try and stick meat back when it goes on sale to start cutting back on our food costs.

Looks like you had a good Thanksgiving.