CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sleigh ride in Jackson Hole elk refuge

Ok I'm mad I had some other pics and wrote some stuff under them and it didn't work. Anyway we went on this trip Friday because we had heard about this late and it was the last weekend they take you out there. It was funny watching this elk with one antler try and knock it off. He tryed hitting it on the ground and throwing his head around but looked like he was confused or drunk. On of the pics that wouldn't go up was one of an actor that was on the sleigh with us. Sorry I can't remember a name or movie that he was in but another couple that was on there confirmed what I knew. He was there with his son which was our age so I didn't say anything to him in front of the other people. When the bus dropped us off I was going to say something to him if nobody was around but they went straight for their car. He seemed like a nice guy though.

We had a really good time.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I haven't been to Jackson yet but I hear it is great. I had some friends in college who were from the area and they told me how beautiful it was.

Anonymous said...

What a great opportunity to see the elk and enjoy the ride while doing it. Hope we can take a day to go over to Jackson when we come for a visit.
Mom