CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Decorating Christmas tree 2008

This last Sunday we had watched some Christmas movies called home for the holidays and Christmas Shoes. After that was over and Shana wiped all her tears away it was about 9:00p.m.  we had put on a Toby Keith Christmas cd and decorated not only the tree but most of the house.  After plugging in all the snowmen and Santa Clauses I don't think we had anymore room to plug anything else in.  We hope everyone has as much fun as we did. Happy Holidays

4 comments:

Cylee Pressley said...

You guys are way too cute! I am so happy for you Shana....you deserve all the good that comes your way.

Nancy said...

Hey guys,
I hope you enjoy your first Christmas together as a married couple. It's a really neat time of life when you can focus on each other.

It's been looking like Christmas around here. They have us under a winter storm watch for tomorrow and the next day. (We'll probably get a big one because we are running around without jackets today.)

I'll get some pictures taken and post them on my site this week. Drop in and check in on us later this week. Don't miss my entry from Saturday, it's good for a belly laugh.

Nancy said...

We posted some family pictures today, Dec. 17th. Drop in and take a look. Hey if you think of it take some pictures of the your family next week and post them. I'd love to see pictures of your Mom and Dad and Sarah and Mark's families.

Nancy said...

You can tell Shana I didn't like sweet potatoes either until a couple of months ago. I like these and Mark makes a roasted veggie thing that has sweet potato in them. It's all in the spicing. I wouldn't TOUCH them made with brown sugar/butter or that thing made at Thanksgiving with the marshmellows on it YUCK!